Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mutch and his BFF

Mutch. You can callhim Munch if you like to.
This dog keeps coming to my door at random times barking and whining incessantly until I let Mutch out. I think he has taken my dog as his best friend. It's really a cute thing and it cracks me up when I hear his whining coming from outside. He stopped by this afternoon for some playtime. He has a collar on one out of every three times he comes over.

Mutch. You can callhim Munch if you like to.
Young dogs LOVE Mutch. It's really an odd thing because my dog is grouchy and crabby when others want to play. He will chase them off until he gets so fed up and only then will he start running around and playing. At the dog park he just wants to hang out with the girl of his choice and be chill and he gets pestered by all the lab puppies. Very entertaining.

Mutch. You can callhim Munch if you like to.

Mutch. You can callhim Munch if you like to.

Mutch. You can callhim Munch if you like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails