Thursday, August 07, 2008

all my friends that ride (that know him) say he's VERY lucky

My horse being scratched
I was grooming Dusty the other day and as the curry passed his withers he turned around and looked at me like this.

LOOK at his mouth!
So I curried a little harder...He started making faces I've never seen him make, SO FUNNY! Look at his top lip! He's loving it.

ahhaaaaH!
LOL. LOOK AT HIM!
If I think that on his neck is from sweating, is that sweat itch? Looks like rain rot (?). He was COVERED with this when I got him. Which is pretty much ONE YEAR ago right about now. YAY!

On a side note, remember when I said that I have to make him "put it away" around me? Well, its getting not so easy. I tap it with the brush while saying "put it away" (trying to voice train him)...He barely even cares. I practically have to whap it. Not surprising that my horse is so sexy because all my friends that ride (that know him) say he's VERY lucky *wink*wink.
Yes, I just bragged about the size of my horse's weenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails