Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bailey's West Side Pub

Here's a photo of the bar I have been bartending at...

This is the new owner, Tom Bailey. He is a good friend of mine, and we grew up together.
He lived next door and my memories of his hobbies during our childhood include playing air guitar to Van Halen on the roof, firing eggs at me from his deck, and bouncing basketballs off of my head. He taught me how to play truth or dare. He was and still is one of the best people in my life. he's a great dude.

we have some really good french fries, the kind you drown in vinegar. Look at them cooking in the new fryer! Y U M I love french fries.

here's Tom and Ty, the cook, getting ready to have some fries. Tom looks like he's got a hot one in his mouth.

Ty askes me "So what's your blog about?" in the kitchen


I tried to get a picture of my favorite addiction (beside US Weekly) the MegaTouch 4000's "3Peak Deluxe" sister to my favorite,"TriTowers" but the batteries went dead. When you get high score on this one, it names the mountains that you have cleared the cards from in front of, I have high score and it says "Mount Steechez". hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails