Tuesday, January 18, 2005

help-aaah.

I got some coupons in the mail from the grocery store. I like this particular assortment of coupons the best because they have added bonuses like, $1 off anything in the meat department, $1 off anything from the bakery, and FREE stuff! There's a coupon for free mac and cheese (Kraft!), free frozen orange juice (minute maid!), and free -uh, tuna helper (that little white glove character).

I'm really not too crazy about kraft mac and cheese, so I still have that for when I am really desperate, which is BOUND to be real soon, I made the oj and drank that, and this afternoon I made the tuna helper for lunch. man, I'll tell you what. Tuna is probably a lot better without any helper. If I were tuna, I would much rather get some help from some real mayonaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails