Monday, March 29, 2010

no more of this, young man.

go ahead, say it.
This is Dusty when I first got him around May 4, 2007.


Dusty 08/09
And here is Dusty around September of last year.

Two things accurred to me as I was going through my Flickr photos.
1. Dusty looks really great!
2. And Interesting that I didn't know at the time, but when I got him he JUST turned four (Thinking he was four and a half was scary enough.)
April 2,2003 is his birthday. He's going to be Seven soon. Still a youngster but more responsible for his actions I guess, hah.
That means in this is seventh of many many many years to come there will be no more bites to the leggie...
Horse Bite

Horse Bite
...Bites to the elbows...

Horse Bite
...or bites to the shoulders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails