Thursday, December 13, 2007

solutions?

I have read that last post a few times and it's helped me to organize, as well as come up with solutions.
• This is a hard one, but I am going to take off from the barn on Tues. & Thurs. Dusty will still get ridden five times a week. He's not going to die if I don't ride him everyday. Or if he doesn't see my face, Right?
-This will save me gas and time.


• I have GONE to the grocery store and the health food store and I now have food in my house (Including the most amazing peanut butter ever). And Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree soap for my face which is very important to me.
ingredients for

I will eat at home more often. And at lunch I can spin up to the grocery store and get something pre-made for under $5.
-This will save me money.

• I have decided to go into work earlier so that I can get out earlier.
-this will save my daylight time. And my bedtime. And my sanity down Scenic Hwy. (more like Scenic TWO LANE with construction) at 5 pm.

• I have paid everyone that wanted to chop my legs off at the knees. Except the school-loan ninjas. They get theirs once a month. Like Chinese water torture. Keeps 'em up on their skills.
-this will save me on anexiety.

• I have decided to stay living in my place until the lease is up, which is March. There is someone that I am counting on that can get a house with me. In an area that is best for my schedule. I asked Joe to pop me if I speak of moving again until March. It's official.
-this saves me about a little of EVERYthing.

I have done these things for a week now and already I'm feeling much more relaxed. More creative at work. The Monsoon Stereo in my new Jettie is a big help too. Nothing like BB & Lucille in Monsoon decibels, or Ween's Transdermal Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails