Wednesday, December 19, 2007

KINDERGARTEN manners.

Really. In all seriousness. IS THERE ANYTHING MORE DISGUSTING than someone that sneezes or coughs without covering their mouths??
well, here's your answer.

NO. THERE'S. NOT.

If you sneeze or cough around me and you spray your nasty germs anywhere near me I WILL address it immediently. I don't care WHO you are. That's really. fucking. grose. So don't look at ME like I'm the rude one when it happens.

I learned these manners in KINDERGARTEN!! why didn't you?

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I went to see Amadeus the other night at the O'Rielly Theater here in Pittsburgh and some bastard behind me sneezed all over my head. I had to go to the f__king bathroom and wash my head. Thankfully, I shave it now, so it was easy to take care of, but Jeez...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails