1. What time is it?
2. What's your full name
3. What are you most afraid of
That BIG hairy credit monster.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen on bootleg
On Bootleg? um. well. um. We won't talk about what's in my DVD player.
5. Place of birth
Youngstown, Ohio. I'm. SO. HOOOOD.
6. Favorite food
7. What's your natural hair color
yukkie dull Brown
8. Ever been a Neat Freak
I'm kinda neat. Everyone I know is pretty neat.
9. Ever been skinny dipping
oh hell yah.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry
Yes. Especially when your looking down at his closed casket.
11. Been in a car accident?
yah! you should try it! It's a blast! Nothing like four months of hell and an airbag all up in yo grill. Like a bag of marbles.
12. Croutons or bacon bits?
Croutons rip up the inside of my mouth. Bacon bits just extra calories. Now, Blue Cheese is a whole other story.
13. Favorite day of the week
14. Favorite restaurant
The park bench over by the Bayou with takeout.
15. Favorite Flower
I like them ALL.
16. Favorite sport to watch
Football. Show Jumping.
17. Favorite drink
Margarita. Jack n COKE. Kinda a tie.
18. Favorite ice cream
19. Warner Brothers/Disney
ick. Jim Jarmush, Coen Brothers.
20. Ever been on a ship
Dad's boat is kinda a ship. And my parents have three little ships, some call em Jet Skis's.
21. What color is your bedroom carpet
There is no carpeting.
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail
Deana (a friend from high-school) sent me this in my email.
24. What do you do when you are bored
I don't have time to be bored.
26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest
27 Who will least likely respond
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses
Amy Winehouse I guess. She needs something else to do besides cocaine (allegedly)
29.Favorite TV shows
30. Last person you went to dinner with
31. Park or Zoo
I guess the park. I'd rather see animals running around free. Just not the snakes.
32. What are your favorite colors
Brown/Yellow. Not toghether.
33. How many tattoos do you have
NONE as of yet?
34. How many pets do you have
Three. A dog, a three legged siamese cat, and a Thoroughbred.
35.Which came first, the chicken or the egg
Oh really? well then what's the difference between an orange?
36.What do you want to do before you die?
Have gotten accomplished what I was sent here to do.
37.Have you ever been to Hawaii
38.Have you been to countries outside the U.S.
No, except for Canada. But I got my passport ready just incase...
39.To how many people are you sending this e-mail?
None. I'm putting it on my blog.
Time this survey ended