Tuesday, September 12, 2006

only costs 24-36 of the FRIGGEN BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world. EVER

Melanie just had her Senior photos taken and was telling me about the ridiculous price the photographer wanted to come to the barn. I know she really wanted to have some good photos of her and her boy PeeJay, so I opted to take a few (hundred). Here's a bit of what I shot...
By the way, I'm hire-able. And affordable.

This shoot only costs 24-36 of the FRIGGEN BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world. EVER. Made by Mel's mom.
Melanie's Senior photos

And... I love this shot SO MUCH! SO "National Velvet" which Mel, nor her Mom- the woman that makes the FRIGGEN BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world. EVER. has seen! I know, can you believe it?! I mean it's NATIONAL VELVET!
Mel's Senior Photos

2 comments:

  1. Nice work steecheez. Love the use of light and composition in both color and B/W. You can take my picture anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you need to charge more!
    I really like the composition of the National Velvet one, too. - scumbelina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails