Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ammendium.

In addition to my post about my wallet being stolen by "denim-on-denim" and my lovely day yesterday...
I had picked up a shift at work for yesterday because one of the bartenders is sick. I did it with the main intention to help out (I mean wed. night is not a huge money maker). Since it was a mid 3-9 shift I couldn't make it because of the whole wallet ordeal.

The manager told me he "MIGHT" have to write me up for it.

Wow. Although I accept responsibility for the ownership of the transferred shift, I was actually stepping up because yesterday was supposed to be one of my only two days off this week. Makes me really want to volenteer again, but...I have to take extra shifts, because I'm out $92 bucks.

1 comment:

  1. That ain't right. Did he feel he needed to throw that in after you had money stolen from you? WTF?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails