Thursday, October 01, 2009

Mood: totally bitchin.

I listened to Dave Navarro's show tonight. And I also joined the live message boards. It was so totally like hanging out with my friends- every topic took a giant nosedive into the land of ridiculous inappropriateness. I learned there's a video of a lady having massive slukkies in a hot tub, saw some interesting pics of DN that even I could never find on the internet, learned that Dave thinks his therapist wants to pork him and got to hear Sandra Bernhard's new song. All while working.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have to walk to through the grownup version of the Looking Glass? (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to contact you, but don't know how. Just really like your blog. I was doing research on seagulls in Ohio for a story I am writing and came across your lake house entry which I loved. Feel drawn to your writing, you are very interesting. Not a crazy or weirdo, would just really like to write you about your blog - todd_wilson@tstna.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails