Saturday, March 15, 2008

When I lived in Atlanta I was a riding instructor with the Girl Scouts at a summer camp outside of the city. I had just got a job doing this up in Ohio but since I was moving I straight-away looked into "transfering" to a camp down south, and it worked out! I snuck in last minute. I missed the two week instructor training at a camp nearby, so I had to jump right in. Lesson Plan?!
It worked out really well. I did lots of things with my girls. I had told one of the girls that I was an artist and the next day she handed me this leather punched bracelet. She was 10 years old. How awesome is that? I wear it often.

Girl Scout Bracelet

Handing them their earned "Horsemanship" badges was so FUN! It is one of the greatest experiences of my life. MY kind of jobie job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails