Monday, September 22, 2008

Not so Rusty Dusty; a workout.

This is about a 45 min session. -
 Dressage Training DAM! out of order in the stream!
Warm up. Half seat. Get off his back and make him long and low.

Dressage Training
I begin to ask for a little bit more moving him more into my hands and more "up" on a big circle. I like to begin my sitting trot with no stirrups. 

Dressage Training
More trot.

Dressage Training
Some outside bends to loosen him up just a little moOore...


Dressage Training
Change rein. Circle. Getting better...

Dressage Training
AHHhh and there it is.

Dressage Training
A pretty trot. Some circles, some more outside bends, some change of bends, changes of  ze rein, oh, and transitions.

Dressage Training
Then he gets to stretch it all out :) 

I cantered him this day also - that's quite not ready for photos.....he thinks he's racing again or something, he just wants to RUN. AND IT'S FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails