Tuesday, August 17, 2004

boy palace?


when I first got this house, I dreampt of it being PINK , pink all over, pink curtains, pink tile and even pink glasses in the cupboards....THE GIRL PALACE! (I mean hell, it's already pink on the outside!) I dreampt of having tea parties, a la alice in wonderland, and tupperware parties with crumpets and scones from starbucks! and we'd all take turns tightening each other's corsets.....
well, most of that has changed. now that I have worked my way through whatever it was that I was feeling I have decided to paint my beloved "GIRL PALACE", blue. Yes, BLue...the BOY color.
boy palace? no. ( I can assure THAT, it is not)
It will be a great navy blue with black hardware (mailbox, railings, numbers,etc.) and white trim. I shall plant dozens of sunflowers all along the garage in the summer, and a plethura of bright orange poppies out front. a TON of em.
I will post pics as the progress continues. or as Tony gets cuter. whichever comes first.

3 comments:

  1. Ask Tony if he'll hold a lantern and be your lawn jocky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget the jockey,he should be your steed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyoyoy! who the hell is that hot guy? this is kitty.i didnt feel like getting a password and shit. that guy is hot. i want him. unless he's yours in which case, go chica!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails