Wednesday, March 08, 2006

FORBIDDEN?!

Just when I was going to update my blog, it tells me that I am "FORBIDDEN" to access it "on this server"
WHAAAAT?
I can sign in, I can post, I can see the dashboard but when I try and view my blog, it's a giant screen of white. I hope this STOPS soon.

meanwhile, I got this comment:
"That a girl. Tibbs turned me on to your site while hanging out at the Country Cranker.Keep up the good work (slub the good slub). I'll send ya some more pics via E-mail if you would like.
--
Posted by Robert G to the latest slub at 3/07/2006 09:36:16 PM


OK? Rob? I am so cracking up at the old school "slub the good slub" that I might-could make it my blog motto. and do you know that my blog came up in a msn search for "AAA boobs" ? yep, just a minute ago.
I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails